Come join a team dedicated to supporting and building relationships with small to medium-sized businesses and leveraging the power of people, process and technology.
We are a small, organized, fast paced, highly energetic collaborative group who love IT. We use an agile process that ensures the services we provide will delight our customers.
This opportunity is perfect for an individual who wants to make a difference within a rapidly growing company. We reward individual efforts and promote team attitude. The ideal candidate MUST be passionate about delivering an end-user experience of the highest standard.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience providing desktop support and server systems administration in Windows environments required
- A working conceptual knowledge of all components of a modern systems infrastructure (networking concepts, network protocols, security, etc.)
- Firewall and virtualization experience a plus
- Associate’s Degree or 3 years equivalent work experience
- CompTIA Security+, Server+, MCP or any current Microsoft certification preferred, ITIL Foundations certification
- Smokers and tobacco users need not apply. We are a smoke-free environment.
- Military experience preferred*
*Applicants that have served our country honorably in the Armed Forces will be prioritized*
A Day in the Life of a Field Services Technician:
Responsibilities and job duties include but are not limited to the following:
- 80% desktop support at customer sites, and 20% remote support in our office
- Responding to service tickets and providing onsite support, administration and maintenance of customers’ systems and applications
- Diagnose and troubleshoot client issues
- Ensure system optimization; monitor, troubleshoot and resolve performance issues
- Manage software, coordinate with third-party vendors and own client documentation
- Perform systems administration: security, file and directory permissions, adding/deleting users, etc.
- Attention to smallest details of user environments to ensure a consistent end user experience
- Participation in an on-call rotation required
- Reliable transportation is a must
What We Offer:
We are a small family focused, faith-based company that builds relationships that support small businesses with diverse technologies. We offer:
- PTO (10 days the first year)
- Paid Certification Testing
- Dedicated Training Days with full lab environment
- Nonmatching 401K at 3%
- Cell Phone Reimbursement
- Quarterly Bonus Eligibility
- A fun environment that focuses on the employee performance, professional growth and satisfaction