Come join a team dedicated to supporting and building relationships with small to medium-sized businesses and leveraging the power of people, process and technology.
We are a small, organized, fast paced, highly energetic collaborative group who love IT. We use an agile process that ensures the services we provide will delight our customers.
This opportunity is perfect for an individual who wants to make a difference within a rapidly growing company. We reward individual efforts and promote team attitude. The ideal candidate MUST be passionate about delivering an end-user experience of the highest standard.
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience designing and managing complex Windows environments, including VMware, switching, routing, storage and firewalls
- Current hands-on support of small to mid-size client networks consisting of 50 – 500 users
- Mastery in Windows Server Technology, Active Directory and Group Policy
- Conceptual knowledge of design and implementation of Windows systems and client networks
- Critical thinking, communication, collaborator, problem solver and Leadership is a must
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- VCP, CCNA, MCSE, CompTIA Security+, Server+, MCP or any current Microsoft certification preferred,
- Smokers and tobacco users need not apply. We are a smoke-free environment.
- Military experience preferred*
*Applicants that have served our country honorably in the Armed Forces will be prioritized*
A Day in the Life of a Project Engineer:
Responsibilities and job duties include but are not limited to the following:
- 60% server design, build and implementation, 20% switching, routing and firewalls, 10% technical escalations, 5% administration work
- Analysis, design, implementation and user testing of client environments
- Documentation of client network environments and configurations
- Mentoring others
- Ensure successful, profitable and supportable completion of projects for our clients
- Attention to smallest details of user environments to ensure a consistent end user experience
- Participation in a on-call rotation required
What We Offer:
We are a small family focused, faith-based company that builds relationships that support small businesses with diverse technologies. We offer:
- PTO (10 days the first year)
- Paid Certification Testing
- Dedicated Training Days with full lab environment
- Nonmatching 401K at 3%
- Cell Phone Reimbursement
- Quarterly Bonus Eligibility
- A fun environment that focuses on the employee performance, professional growth and satisfaction